Remove Google Account Profile Picture: If you are using the Internet, then having a Google account is one of the default things one own. When you upload a profile picture on a Google account, then it will be used on all Google platforms like Gmail, youtube, hangouts and Google Meet. For whatever reason, if you want to remove the profile picture on Google then you can do it in a few simple steps. In this article, we are going to discuss about how to remove Google profile picture in few steps.
How to Remove Google Profile Picture on Web, Android & iOS
You can actually remove profile picture on a Google account using different mediums. You can remove it on the web as well as on mobile (both iOS and android)
Change / Delete Profile pictures from Google account on web:
Follow the below steps to know how to remove/change the profile picture from Google account on web.
- Open your browser and in the URL section, enter ‘myaccount.google.com’
- If you are not signed in already, then please login into your Google account entering your email id and password.
- On the left pane side of the screen, click on the ‘Personal info’ section.
- Now you need to scroll down and then you will be able to see the ‘Choose what others see’ section. Under this section, you need to click on the ‘Go to about me’ section.
- On this About me page, you will be able to see all the basic information about yourself.
- Now you need to click on the Profile picture section.
- Below that you will be able to see the ‘Remove’ option. Click on that option to remove the profile picture from your Google account. Note that doing this will delete your profile picture from all the Google services websites.
Guide to Change Profile Picture from Google account on Android mobile:
Follow the below steps to know how to delete your profile picture from the Google account on your Android mobile.
- Open the Settings app on your mobile.
- Scroll down a little bit and click on the Google section.
- Now you need to click on the ‘Manage your Google account’ option.
- Beside the home tab, you will be able to see the ‘Personal info’ tab. Click on that tab.
- Now you need to scroll down to the bottom and then click on the ‘Go to about me’ section.
- Here you will be able to see your profile picture. Click on that and then select ‘No photo’ option.
- If you are not able to see this option, then click on the ‘Manage your profile photo’ section and then remove your photo.
Remove Google Account Profile picture using iOS device:
Follow the below steps to know how to change profile picture from your Google / youtube/ hangouts on an iOS device:
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Now you need to click on the menu located at the top left side of the screen and click on Settings.
- You need to select your Google account and then click on the ‘Manage your Google account’ section.
- Beside the Home tab, you will be able to see the ‘Personal’ tab. Click on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on ‘Go to about me’ option.
- Now you need to click on your profile picture.
- On the next page, you need to click on the ‘Manage your profile picture’ section and then remove your Profile picture.
Hope we have covered everything about how to delete profile picture from your Google account. If you have any queries regarding the above article, then please let us know in the comments below. We will get back to you with the best solution as soon as possible.